Wednesday 9 May 2012

*** Please Read - Disclaimer *** THIS IS A FICTIONAL BLOG

This blog is set in a fantasy world. A world scewed from our own where Mothers create Sissies and nobody blinks. All entries will be part of the fantasy story unless clearly shown like this one. Readers who read this do so to imagine themselves as the Sissy victim, not the aggressor. Nobody suggests any of the what goes on in this blog is ever applied to anyone in reality. It's no more real than Dungeons and Dragons..get it?

I'd like comments as if from the fictional world if possible, but any comment welcome, so feel free to enter into the world.

Just to recap:-

This is a fictional blog. Nothing here mentioned ever happened or is likely to happen.

1 comment:

  1. Well I posted one comment before I actually read your disclaimer. I can't help but fear the way some people think without rationale. And in my forays into your broader community I have seen many express a desire not only to petticoat the socially brutish but all males... I should hope there aren't too many who think that way.

    ReplyDelete