Wednesday 6 June 2012

Humiliation - Why?

I was in my local supermarket today and witnessed a mother dealing with what I imagined to be a fairly recent and reluctant Sissy. Sissy was obviously not co-operating in some way, but her mother was well up to the task it seemed.

Before Sissy knew it her skirts were up, her delicate frillies on display for all to see, a few quick slaps to bare thigh, her skirts pulled back and the whole business was soon over. Sissy was red faced and contrite, the slaps could barely have hurt but her 'shame' clearly did hurt.

I was just thinking what a well administered little episode this was when to my surprise I heard an elderly lady say to her companion "I don't know why they have to humiliate those Sissies in public like that do you?" Her companion at least wisely did not comment.

I'm still shocked when I hear such uninformed nonsense. This made me decide to quote from my 'Humiliation - Why, When, and How' chapter from my SISI (Syndrome of Inappropriate Sexual Identity) Handbook, where I quote my dearest friend Dr Shelley. As ever my friend gets right to the heart of what to the ill-informed is a controversial subject....the why humiliate a Sissy...


Humiliation – Why, When, and How

Humiliation in some spheres is a controversial and sensitive subject, therefore I have dedicated a chapter to this issue alone.

Let’s deal with the why first of all. Sissies are nearly always in denial, the ‘treatment’ is intended to direct them to their true nature. To achieve this years of false masculine identification have to be broken down. Let’s let Dr Shelley explain :-

‘ It’s not as if you are breaking down a wall, if you take bricks away they stay away, here you take a brick away and due to the stubbornness of Sissies it’s often back again next day. Although I have never found a suitable analogy the closest I can think of as a Doctor is that a Sissies adherence to false male identification is more akin to a disease. So when you try to break down this stubborn false identification the continuing disease can replace any success. Over many years I have found humiliation to be rather akin to an injection to the root of the disease. Of course you are treating the Sissy as femininely in every possible way and therefore slowly breaking down resistance and false self-image. However humiliation, as painful as it may be, gets right to the core of this false self-image. Repeated humiliation breaks down this resistance better than any other tool I have ever tried.’

So humiliation is part of the treatment, not for any misconceived cruelty on the part of the Mother but for the good of the Sissy. It can also be a test of progress. A particular humiliation may cause a complete tantrum in those early weeks, some time later it may just be a bout of tears, a month or so later a little sniffle, the next year a blush, and…well one day it will have little or no effect. Because your Sissy has finally given up this false gender identification.

1 comment:

  1. What a load of bullshit! The person is being bullied plain and simple! Someone other than them diagnosed them as a sissy (but they aren't acting sufficiently like one). So you make them act like one. And since they don't stand up to you you must have been correct. You come to that conclusion although they have been standing up to you by telling you they don't want it! They lack a sense of personal authority over their lives and any semblance of that authority you squash it and then claim they never had it!

    Sissies still have rights not the least of which is the right to self-determination.

    ReplyDelete