Saturday 2 June 2012

Sissy Maids - You never can tell!

I'm just so envious of my friend's new USM maid I told you about last week. She's an absolute peach, and oozes femininity so much it's truly impossible to imagine she ever thought she was a male. The idea just seems so absurd.

However most amusingly my friend overheard a private conversation between her new maid and her neighbour's, how can we put it, her neighbour's  rather solid but hard working SMA maid. It appears the SMA maid, in confidence, told my friend's maid she'd finally accepted she was a Sissy and now gave no further resistance to her treatment. Given what an apparently robust thing she is my friend was rather charmed by the young Sissy's sensible attitude.

But imagine my friend's shock when in reply she overheard her sweet elegant darling declare she was 'not' a Sissy and she merely pretended to accept being a Sissy to avoid punishment, and one day she'd be a boy again.

Anyone who knows Sissies would recognise this as not particularly unusual. Some Sissies never accept what they are. But my friend was really taken aback. At first shocked, but when we spoke later highly amused. We both had a rather girlish fit of the giggles the more we thought about it. How could this fragrant, gentle, elegant, soft spoken, pretty, and frankly sexy young Sissy ever imagine she was anything but one hundred per cent Sissy. I'm afraid we laughed so much, and perhaps a glass or two of Chardonnay did not help, but our behaviour summoned a rather nervous Sissy Maid to see if we were all right. Of course Sissy's sweet demeanour only sent us into further fits of giggles much to Sissy's blushing perplexity.

I found quite an interesting article about Sissy Maids in a magazine the other day. I'll put it in my next post, made interesting reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment